Woodturning Experience Day | Beginner Woodturning Lesson
Single person 1 Day lesson £99
Two people (booked together) 1 Day lesson £159
Three people (booked together) 1 Day lesson £219
A £35 per place deposit is made online. If this is being purchased as a gift please contact us and we can arrange full payment in advance.
Spend a day learning the basics of Woodturning with a Professional woodturner.
Whether you are just looking to experience a new craft for the day or you are wanting to take up woodturning as a hobby, this 1 day experience is for you.
The aim of the day is teach you the basics of woodturning, whilst making a unique item to take home. By 15:30 you will have the basic knowledge, techniques and safety to enjoy this amazing pastime at home.
The day will run from 9:30 until 15:30 and will consist of the following;
- meet and greet over a Coffee or Cuppa
- A hands on morning of woodturning, learning the basic of tools and safety.
- Lunch will be provided and normally consists of a quality Yorkshire sandwich from our friends up the road (they have a big menu and cater for all).
- An afternoon of turning. Each student will progress at different rates so we have a range of projects that will cater for everyones growing skills. These include: candle sticks, bottle openers, bottle stopper, pens, bowls… the list is truly endless.
- 15:30 we say our goodbyes with finished items in hand after having had a fun day.
10% discount codes will be issued to all students on completion of their lessons and cover a selected range or woodturning essentials and projects.
The course will take place in our teaching classroom in Mirfield, West Yorkshire. Our workshop is equipped with the highest quality machines and tools.
Each date listed has a maximum of 3 people per lesson.
Booking is simple.
- Click on the drop down list of available dates.
- Select your dates and how many spaces you require (it will only allow you to add spaces that are available on that date)
- Go to check out and pay. The payment of £35 per place is made online and is for the deposit only. The remaining balance will be due on the day, in cash, to the tutor.
- If none of the dates suit please select the “other date” selection and I will make contact with you to arrange a better suited date in the future.
Course suitable for 13 years and older.