Charnwood N3FJ5 | 5" Bowl Reverse Jaws | Cole Jaws for Nexus3
Bowl Reversing Jaws 5" Diameter for Nexus3 Chuck.
N Type jaws are designed for use with our Nexus3 chuck as well as some other brands.
Bowl reversing jaws, also known as Cole jaws or Flat jaws are most commonly used for remounting finished bowls to re-shape the outside or to remove unwanted spigots, recesses or jaw marks.
The outer edge of the jaws are 120mm diameter when closed, 147mm diameter when opened. The work piece is held in place by 8 rubber coated fixings which can be fitted in 3 different positions, in 12mm intervals, depending on the diameter required. A chuck with minimum Jaw travel of 24mm is therefore required to use these jaws.
For bowl diameters from 54mm up to 125mm.
Please note max. rpm 600.
Supplied with 2 sets of rubber coated fixings;
8 x 10mm diameter x 17mm long
8 x 10mm diameter x 13mm long
Jaws for the Nexus3 are compatible with the following chucks:
- Charnwood Nexus3 (Use existing Jaw Screws)
- Supernova (Requires our N3JS, 8 piece Jaw Screw Set)
- G3 Nova (Requires our N3JS, 8 piece Jaw Screw Set)
- Robert Sorby Patriot (Requires our N3JS, 8 piece Jaw Screw Set)
- Record Power SC3 (Requires our N3JS, 8 piece Jaw Screw Set)
- Record Power SC4 (Requires our N3JS, 8 piece Jaw Screw Set)
Please note: All dimensions stated are when fitted to a Charnnwood Nexus3 chuck. When these jaws are fitted to a compatible chuck, the dimensions will change, depending upon the amount of jaw travel it has.