• Potential gripping range: Internal dovetail 41mm to 60mm
• Potential gripping range: External dovetail 60mm to 73mm
• Recommended for SK100 and SK114 chucks
• Drawing dimensions taken when jaws form a true circle
• Grips blank along a substantial length
• Made exclusively by Axminster in Axminster
When turning long and thin projects it's a great advantage to be able to grip a blank along a substantial amount of its length to impart a good measure of stability to the workpiece. To overcome this problem axminster have designed these Cylinder Jaws a 50mm diameter by 43mm long bore to accommodate a range of workpiece diameters. In addition, because they always strive to provide you with jaws which perform only one function, they have added internal and external dovetails on the ends. Suitable for SK100 and SK114 chucks only. As with all their dovetail jaws they simply bolt onto the Accessory Mounting Jaws.